How do background checks work? How are they used during the hiring process? What rights do I have to ensure my background report is accurate? These are just a few of the many frequently asked questions job candidates have about the background screening process.
Unfortunately, many myths and misconceptions surround these and other common questions about background screening. To help dispel these myths, and help job candidates prepare for a background check, job candidates and other interested individuals can visit About Employee Background Checks and tap into a vast knowledge base of essential background screening information.
By visiting About Employee Background Checks, job candidates can discover answers to common questions such as:
- How long does an employee background check take?
- What’s in an employment verification?
- Where do employment background screening providers get their information?
In addition to addressing many of the most common questions applicants encounter during the background screening process, About Employee Background Checks also assists job seekers with tips on how to prepare for the screening process including:
- How can you prepare for your background check?
- Tips for expediting your background check
- Employee Background Check FAQs
What questions do you or your job applicants have about background screening?