It is critical for businesses to provide a safe environment for employees and customers, and to protect their interests.
Whether you are hiring employees, working with independent contractors, or engaging volunteers, background checks can help make sure you have the right people.
But, are you sure you are complying with the federal, state, and local laws regarding background checks?
Pam Devata and Paul Kehoe, attorneys at the Labor and Employment Practice Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, discuss:
• Developing a Background Check Policy
• When to Ask About Criminal History
• EEOC Suggested Individualized Assessments
• FCRA requirements BEFORE running a check
• FCRA requirements AFTER receiving a report
• Adverse Action Requirements
• Best Practices and More
Watch This On-Demand Webinar Now!
Share this content