In the final year of every Administration - Democrat or Republican - the President rushes to finalize rules and regulations across the government in an attempt to leave a lasting legacy consistent with the Administration's ideals.
The American Trucking Associations (ATA) experts will provide a comprehensive overview of the rules the Obama Administration has recently finalized and will try to finish before the end of 2016.
Dave Osiecki, Executive Vice President and Chief of National Advocacy, and Rob Abbott, Vice President of Safety Policy for the American Trucking Associations will present the following updates:
• What's next for ELD rule implementation?
• How will OSHA's new electronic record-keeping rule affect carriers?
• How will the Department of Labor's new overtime rule affect trucking?
• Will the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse be finalized by the FMCSA this year?
• Is there time this years for FMCSA to finalize its Safety Fitness Determination and Entry Level Driver Training rules?
• And much more!
Share this content