HireRight is pleased to be hosting the launch of this year’s CIFAS Fraudscape report in relation to internal fraud. The event will be free to attend and will take place at Prospero House (near Borough tube station) in London on Tuesday 8 April 2014, 8.30-10.30am.
This report is an annual analysis of the confirmed frauds recorded to the Internal Fraud Database by CIFAS Members, and offers a clear picture of the frauds committed by insiders in the UK during 2013.
As well as providing a fantastic networking opportunity for senior fraud professionals and journalists, the morning will also provide a number of presentations focused on highlights from the report and other fraud related topics.
- Chair: Sandra Peaston, Deputy Head of Financial Crime and Strategic Intelligence at CIFAS – The UK’s Fraud Prevention Service.
- A year in fraud: the internal fraud highlights: Sophie Keen, Internal Fraud Recruitment Manager at CIFAS – The UK’s Fraud Prevention Service.
- The Insider Threat – view from the CIPD: Mike Emmott, Adviser, Employee Relations, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- How bribery and corruption add to the fraud threat: DI Steve Strickland, Head of Research and Professional Practice, City of London Police.
- What’s at stake? Executives and your corporate reputation: Steve Girder, Managing Director EMEA, HireRight.
Places at this event are limited, and allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions, or would like to attend, please contact email@example.com with your name, job title and email address.