Our latest research into the challenges and trends in background screening is now available. This year’s report shows that the same issues are still concerning HR teams, however there are new and immediate challenges that must be addressed.
The key theme of our 2017 report seems to be ‘uncertainty’. With political shifts around the globe, it is no surprise that uncertainty among businesses is on the rise. We spoke to HR experts and senior decision makers to find out what recruitment and screening issues are concerning them for the year ahead.
The full report goes into detail on:
- The potential impact of Brexit on background screening and recruitment
- The top business challenges being faced by EMEA HR teams
- The biggest talent challenges of 2017
- The biggest screening concerns among industry professionals
- The screening landscape and how it differs from last year
- The noticeable value of background screening employees of all levels
- Top focuses for 2017
Or download our Financial Services Focus report, which delves into challenges and trends specific to the industry.