Five, nine or ten panels?
Are opioids included in my panel?
Should I test for marijuana?
Is one specimen better than another?
There are a lot of questions when trying to design and maintain an effective drug-free workplace program for your organization. The drug screening landscape is constantly evolving at a rapid pace and it can be difficult to understand the impact of the various legal and technical changes taking place.
Join Dr. Todd Simo, HireRight's Chief Medical Officer as he provides key insights into the various components of a sound drug screening program for your candidates and employees, including thoughts on remote drug testing during this pandemic.
- The value of a drug-free workplace program
- The strengths and weaknesses of available specimens
- The various drug testing panels
- Recommendations on how to navigate the landscape of decriminalized marijuana
- Suggestions on specimen and panel selection by major industry
- Remote drug testing
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST