What drug testing trends can you expect to see in 2022? Should your drug testing programs change based on the latest marijuana legislation?
Drug use in the workplace is constantly changing and various state laws around the legalization of marijuana are an ongoing concern. Employers need to understand the impact of drug use and be able to adjust their testing programs accordingly to help maintain a safe working environment.
Join Dr. Todd Simo, HireRight's Chief Medical Officer as he provides an overview of the changing drug testing landscape and offers some best practice recommendations for adapting your program this year.
Topics Covered Include:
- Yearly Trends for Lab Positive Rates
- Comparison of MRO Positive Rates by Specimen
- Medical and Recreational Marijuana Changes
- DOT Update on Alternate Specimens
- Best Practice Recommendations
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST