Should your drug testing program change based on the latest substance abuse statistics?
Drug use in the workplace is constantly changing and laws around the legalization of marijuana are an ongoing issue for employers. The cost of drug use and its after-effects can include decreased productivity, higher rates of workplace injuries, more frequent absenteeism and job disengagement. Employers need to understand the impact of drug use and adjust their screening programs accordingly to help maintain a safe work environment.
- Review of lab positive rates
- Comparison of MRO positive rates by specimen
- Addition of oral fluid as a federal specimen
- Decriminalized marijuana update
- Handling of lab positive and MRO negative drug test results
- Best practice recommendations
Thursday, January 23, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST