Trying to keep up-to-date with all the current COVID-19 tests and risk mitigation practices available in the market is challenging, especially as the pace of research continues to move at unprecedented speeds. However, understanding the various test options and how they can be used is important as testing plays an important role in risk management.
Join us on Thursday, December 3rd, as Tim Rowe, Founder and CEO from CIC Health, provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions around COVID-19 testing – what tests are available, how do I choose the most appropriate test based on sensitivity and confidence levels, what populations should be tested how often should testing be done, and how do I design an effective testing program.
Topics Covered Include:
- Risk prevention measures and testing as a vital component
- COVID-19 test types – what’s available now and what’s coming
- How to use the different types of tests
- Tips for designing an effective employer-specific testing program
- Overview of HireRight’s suite of screening solutions
Thursday, December 03, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST