HireRight offers several electronic medical questionnaire templates to choose from that will help employers determine if their candidates or employees satisfy the legitimate requirements of the position for which they are being considered or in which they are employed.
Questions are based on recommended guidelines from the Occupational and Safety Health Administration (OSHA) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All information and supporting documentation such as vaccination records are available in real-time.
- OSHA Respirator - health assessment to determine if an employee is medically fit to wear a respirator on the job.
- Vaccinations – confirms vaccination records for MMVR, Varicella, Tdap, Flu, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B, including upload capabilities for proof of inoculation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine – confirms vaccination date(s), type of shot received and upload capabilities for proof of inoculation.
- Tuberculosis (TB) – dynamic question format to determine current symptoms, positive tests, BCG vaccine and medical risk factors.
- Employer Specific Questions – organizations can also provide HireRight with their own set of custom medical questionnaires and review guidelines.